Mobile-first thinking is finished, your customer has moved beyond using one device. The most successful brands are now those who understand the connected consumer and make every channel and platform work towards a seamless customer experience.
The Open Mobile Summit http://bit.ly/2AsHXhx (November 27th-28th, San Francisco) is the annual hub for globally renowned brands to discuss their digital strategies across all connected devices. Join the most senior line-up of product, UX design and engagement executives and the movement to meet the needs of the connected consumer.
The industry’s chosen themes for 2018:
- Open Product in the Age of the Connected Consumer
- Delivering Seamless, Personalized Experiences
- Integration of New Technology into Digital Strategy
- Engaging Consumers in a Fragmented Landscape
Check out the full speaker line-up and agenda now: http://bit.ly/2AsHXhx
- Michael Korcuska, Chief Product Officer, Weight Watchers
- Sherif Mityas, Chief Experience Officer, TGI Friday’s
- Fred Santarpia, Chief Digital Officer, Condé Nast
- Bradford Shellhammer, Global Head of Buyer Engagement and Growth, eBay
- Vivienne Errington-Barnes, Chief Strategy Officer, HER
- Parag Vaish, Head of Digital Product Management, Tesla
- Michael Gough, VP Product Design, Uber
- Katharine Bailey, SVP-Head of Product, Wall Street Journal
- Robin Daniels, Global Head of Product, LinkedIn
- Jason Jedlinski, Head of Consumer Product, USA Today Network
- Brad Maglinger, VP User Experience, Marriott International
- Bryan Mahoney, Chief Technology Officer, Glossier
Industry leading speakers and brands include:
Bethany Powell, VP Digital Products and Experience, National Geographic
…..and 60 more to be announced! Download your event brochure: http://bit.ly/2AsHXhx
The post Moving Beyond Mobile: Uber, Tesla, eBay And More Discuss Engaging Digital Strategies appeared first on The Accidental Product Manager.